You must choose your words wisely when speaking to prospective business partners. I make sure that I package and choose my words appropriately. This is important to not possibly offend your prospect. On the other hand, we (as network marketers) must create the environment for others to learn more about our respective MLM opportunities.
There are three things I always make the effort to share about my MLM opportunity:
- Product: You must be able to clearly point your MLM product. Some examples of MLM products are insurance, legal services, travel, and the list goes on. You do not have to be a complete product expert, but it’s important for you to be able to provide a brief elevator speech on your MLM product. You also want to use the MLM product and provide accurate feedback to how you have benefited from the product. Do not embellish or flat out lie about the product. Show enthusaiam, but also remain as conversational as possible. Remember, people can smell a phony a mile away. Your passion should match your energy level, not make you look and sound like a fool.
- Timing: It is imperative to express the timing of your specific MLM product. When speaking to prospects, make sure to discuss how the timing is perfect to join your opportunity. For example, my MLM opportunity is partnered with an established brand with over 25 years of experience in the travel industry. My MLM company has generated over $6 million dollars in travel sales in over 6 months. That’s documentation you can prove and your prospects can verify. You need to establish credibility with your MLM opportunity.
- Strength of Leadership: It is important to stress the strength of your MLM company’s leadership. Are the leaders documented within the industry or simple-minded buffoons with falsified accomplishments? Make sure that your prospects are aware that your MLM opportunity leaders are proven and respected in that industry.
I often tell people that “knowledge is the new currency.” Let’s face it, people generally like to buy stuff, yet hate to be sold. It is important to share your level of energy, enthusiasm, and excitement about your MLM product.
People want to know of an opportunity, but how does it really impact your life and the lives of others? Be sure to share how you have benefitted from the product.
I’ll provide four reasons why someone should join my MLM opportunity:
- The desire to save money on travel. I have to admit, being able to save money on my personal and business travel is quite awesome! I also love getting paid based on what others are doing anyway.
- Reaping the tax benefits of being a home-based business owner. There are great tax benefits to entrepreneurship. For example, I went on vacation last December to Jamaica. That trip is a tax write-off, due to my home-based business. Can you make the same claim to your vacations?
- You or someone you know loves to travel…why not get paid for booking something you want to do anyway?
- The opportunity to expand in a market. Using the internet you can capture global marketshare. There is nothing better to waking up to paychecks.
If those reasons have given you value and excitement, then feel free to contact me. I am constantly looking for potential partners to work with. If you are looking for a top-notch MLM company, then look no further than the opportunity I am presenting you right now.
If you received value from this post, I ask that you please like, comment and share this with others on social media!
To Your Massive Success,
PS: Struggling In Your MLM Business? Learn How Top Earners Make More Money & Get More Leads! Watch this free webinar!– MLM 5 Step Formula Training