Like most network marketers, I have my moments where I get bogged down with information overload. I also try not to take on too many tasks, only to feel lost and confused. I want to share with you a few points one of my uplines made on yesterday that inspired me, and pointed me in the right direction.
To begin, you have to position yourself to capture your desired marketshare. In the network marketing industry, the whole world is a lead. Sure most novice network marketers focus on their current market and spread out accordingly, but the primary thing to consider is you need reach as many people as possible. You create your own marketshare based on your daily affirmations and income producing activities.
If you are already a part of an MLM, you need to stay abreast of their constant promotional periods. Many MLM’s have certain bonuses and other incentives for recruiting new distributors. Always be aware of how you can increase your volume.
There are five things to be mindful of as you are getting started in the network marketing industry.
- Having the courage to get started and keep moving forward. You must move in spite of your fear, whatever that perceived fear may be. You must know your product or MLM opportunity inside out. Our business is built by the volume that is created by sales to an end customer–whether it is the distributors who are using the products monthly and getting great results, or happy customers who love their benefits! An army fill of people on autoship, experiencing results with your product and leadership, translates into big business!
- Having a clear vision. You have to be able to determine where you want to go in life, as well as this business. Perhaps the most important exercise you can do as you begin your business is to identify your “reason why.” What is driving you emotionally to develop a successful business? How many people do you want in your business? Your “why” is your long-term vision for success in your business.
- Being committed. You should have in your mind how long it will take for your business to succeed. Once you have written goals down, now the real work begins. Create notes and put them everywhere so you constantly remember who you are being, and where you are headed. If your goal is strong enough, nothing will get in your way.
- Make the sacrifice. If you stay consistent everyday, you will soon reap the benefits of your hard work. You have to be willing to pay the price for what your goals entail. You have to be willing to give something up in order to grow up. That’s just the law of success.
- The willingness to pay the price. After the price has been determined, you need to begin your journey. Everyone’s journey is different, everyone is not at the same stage of their life. However, you need to embrace your journey. Embrace your growth opportunities. Every day that you embrace your journey and set forth the course for which you are to succeed, then the price is worth the sacrifice that you paid. Following each day you should feel “stretched”, but with a “I knew I could do that”-type of mindset. What is the price worth to you? Is the price worth obtaining time freedom? Financial freedom? Leadership? What is your price and are you willing to pay it?
It’s time to act with a sense of urgency and intensity. All of us are in the right place at the right time but how many of us are going to truly position our families to truly take advantage of this window of opportunity?
If you received value from this post; I ask that you please like, comment and share this with others on social media!
To Your Massive Success,